- Did You Know? – A Parent may request that his/her student be evaluated for the gifted (GOAL) program in any grade, K-12 by putting that request in writing and submitting it to the student’s school counselor. A student who does not qualify for GOAL may be retested during another school year by the same process.
- New articles have been added to the NEWS page as of 10/1/2017
- Parents of GOAL students: Please take a survey about your child’s experience in GOAL this year. Click here
- The North Allegheny School Board voted on a new Gifted Policy on July 20, 2016. View the NA board policy.
NAPAGE is a parent support/advocacy group. We are the North Allegheny chapter of the Pennsylvania Association for Gifted Education (PAGE). PAGE is a nonprofit advocacy group dedicated to helping gifted learners, parents and educators. You can visit their website at www.giftedpage.org for more information.
NAPAGE’s mission is to advocate for and support gifted children and their families in the North Allegheny School District. We accomplish this by:
- Providing parent representation to NA’s Gifted Advisory Committee (GAC and SEAC)
- Sharing experiences, concerns and successes
- Proactively addressing issues that arise
- Encouraging the use of best practices in gifted education